Being at the Salt Lake Temple and then on temple ground was such a wonderful experience. I feel renewed with purpose of why I'm here on earth.....of why I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, why I'm a wife and a mother. I was reminded that I can live in this world but I don't have to be caught up of the worldly things. I see the big picture and will not worry about petty things or what is beyond my control. I'm grateful for my blessings.
It was also great to see Malachi enjoy his time with cousins. I know he's excited to return to spend more time with them all.

Some other memorable pictures of the trip....
Kai in front of the Salt Lake Temple
I had wanted to get the whole temple in the picture so Rowan
and I were a little far away.
The beautiful bride and groom!
Kai and Rowan in a great mood! Kai was so helpful with Rowan
while we were there. I'm so grateful for him.
Rowan and his cousin, Annie. Annie was so cute with him--she always came up to him
to talk to him even when she was just passing by.
Kai and Rowan were playing peek-a-boo with me to pass time
while waiting for pictures.
"You're funny, Kai!" said Rowan.
Rowan with his Aunt Jen
After family picture-taking with the bride and groom, the rest of us went to Crown Burger to grab a late lunch before heading home and then to the reception. Malachi was in burger heaven, eating his Pastrami Burger and Fries with Fry Sauce--only in Utah ;)
And my mookamookas got to eat his first cracker with
ranch dressing at Crown Burger










No comments:
Post a Comment